Miller’s Health Systems is one of the nation’s largest 100% employee-owned health care providers. If you are a RN or LPN seeking a new career, we would like you to consider becoming an employee-owner at Miller's. With dozens of long-term care and rehabilitation facilities across the state of Indiana, Miller's may just have that nursing related job opportunity you are looking for.
We are seeking caring and compassionate Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to serve as a Charge Nurse in a nursing care facility or as a Home Health Nurse a community near you. Depending on your previous experience and our current needs, you may want to consider applying for a leadership or management role. Leadership positions include, but are not limited to: Director of Nursing, Director of Inservice/Education, Shift Supervisor, Unit Manager, or as part of our Corporate QA Nursing team.
RN and LPN Job Benefits
- Professional growth opportunities including tuition assistance programs
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k) with employer match
- Competitively priced Group Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options
- Company paid Life Insurance, with options to purchase additional coverage
- Discount programs for a variety of purchases and services
Find a RN or LPN Job Near You
The list below can be filtered to show our current job openings for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and administrative nursing positions all by location or by keyword. Only interested in PRN work? Let us know. If you are seeking a non-nursing position, please see our general Careers page.